Peri CRM is a cloud-only, mobile-first, enterprise sales force automation software offered as SAAS to Indian companies in industries like Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Consumer durables, Food and Beverage (both retail and services) to improve productivity of a company’s human resources in sales, marketing, and distribution functions. Peri has tailor-made its offering keeping in mind the Indian business processes emcompassing business verticals like General trade (or traditional retail), modern trade (or big box retail), van sales (or D2C retail) and institution trade (or HORECA). Peri serves the entire organisational hierarchy, from a frontliner to the CEO however in terms of active usage and benefits, we consider frontliner as the prime beneficiary of our mobility platform, then managers and then the support teams working at the backend. Being an Indianized platform with a narrow focus on employee behaviour, user-experience and user interface; makes Peri one of India’s leading Sales force automation (SFA) in terms of employee satisfaction, user adoption and tangible business benefits. Peri’s high adoption rate and precise data entry gives a company’s senior management and CXO’s access to loads of valuable data from the field, which allows them to sense the market pulse, and make a data-driven decision. Peri’s modern and best-in-class sales management platform delivers benefits to Indian companies across these five value creation areas:
1. Organisational structure: Peri’s backend ensures that the company admin (typically a senior IT or MIS resource) creates a robust digital sales organisational comprising of sales branches, sales, marketing and distribution workforce with direct and indirect reporting relationships, product brands and categories, retail universe with suppliers assigned to each retail catchment.
2. Sales discipline: Peri’s intelligently designed mobile application ensures that an company’s entire out-of-office workforce including frontliners, field force representatives, managers, marketing and distribution teams inherit a sales discipline which is essential to create an efficient organisation. Sales discipline typically includes a monthly plan of action, sales target, predefined sales territory (including cities and beats), daily attendance, morning gate meeting, and evening huddle at distribution points.
3. Sales throughput: Peri’s ease of use ensures that sales frontliners are able to do proper market working in terms of visiting the retail universe, checking product stock levels (both at shelf and in the warehouse), taking orders and ensuring the previous orders were supplied to the retailer on time. This ensures that the organisation’s sales throughput i.e. sales per head per day tremendously improves pre vs post implementation.
4. Sales Service: Peri believes that a major portion of selling is service i.e. giving customers what they need, when they need and doing that consistently day after day. Which is why Peri has incorporated a strong service and communication element in our mobile platform which ensures that all parties in the supply chain are served to the highest level with transparent communication.
5. Sales Insights: There is tons of data that gets generated in a sales organisation, from factory till a retail shelf which is impossible to summarise, visualize or analyse by manually driven processes dependent on tools like Microsoft excel. Which is why Peri comes embedded with a best-in-class data analytics platform powered by Zoho Analytics.
To know more about Peri CRM’s Sales force automation (SFA) platform, please click on the below links and explore the functionalites in detail.