PERI TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “PERI”, “we”, “ us” and “our” ) through its proprietary product “PERI CRM” respects the privacy of all its users (past and present) and is fully committed to ensure that any personal information remains safe with us till the time its pertinent.
- Indian companies whether proprietorship, LLP or private limited (hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY”) as an enterprise business process automation application (with both web and mobile interfaces) to be accessed by its employees and partners in sales, marketing, service and operations verticals (hereinafter referred to as “USERS”).
- Individuals (hereinafter referred to as “USERS”) as a self-productivity management tool
Information you provide to us
- First thing to know is that USERS get access to PERI as part of an organization and not individually.
- Even when PERI is offered on a trial basis, we mandatorily ask for a valid Indian GST number.
- Which means an admin of USER’s organization enters specific details and activates a USER on PERI’s web platform only after which USER can access the application.
- It is best to wait and receive instructions/trainings from IT admin before accessing our application.
- PERI is only available on Google Play store and hosted on high-availability and secure cloud servers maintained by IT teams of our organisation.
- PERI’s web interface doesn’t collect any background data. Only data exchange happens when COMPANY ADMIN explicitly creates MASTER DATA of its USERS for giving them the access to COMPANY’s products and services required for their day-to-day job. The following personal data pertaining to USERS is uploaded by COMPANY ADMIN:
- Registered Address
- Home Address
- Mobile number
- Emergency contact
- Date of Birth
- GST number (in case of suppliers and retailers)
- PERI’s mobile interface collects background data while USER is accessing the application and doing work for the COMPANY. In all such cases, USERS are prompted by the application to give explicit permission for each data capture. And USERS always have the authority to disable each permission from the app setting. These may include:
- Smartphone details like model and version for debugging
- Location of transaction (PERI doesn’t capture location without a business transaction)
- Phone contacts for sending transactional SMS
- Camera for Profile pic and business requirements
How we collect data
PERI collects data when USERS perform business activities and explicitly share that data with the COMPANY. Most data is collected through forms, clicks and mobile utilities like camera, GPS for which PERI takes use of ANDROID’s default services.
How the Information is used
At no time PERI allows disclosure of USER’s personal data to any party other than the COMPANY user is associated with. Once a USER leaves the COMPANY, this data is retained for a period of 3-5 years to serve as an internal audit trail for the COMPANY. PERI may use or share statistical insights about USERS and ACTIVITIES they perform on PERI on the defined business process that are implemented on our platform. Few examples of this data analysis and publication is “average number of hours a USER works on PERI”, or “median age of USERS” or “average distance travelled per day”. PERI reserves the right to publish, share, advertise USER’s data on a NO-NAME BASIS to selected corporate affiliates, dealers, agents, vendors and other third parties.
Access to your personal information collected
PERI does not share, sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. We safeguard your mobile numbers and e-mail addresses. None of the personally sensitive information is used, except in a limited set of circumstances that if it required to do so by law or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavour to keep your personal information confidential. We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information to any third Parties
- Security of our platform solely rest on security infrastructure provided by cloud servers which have globally accepted standards and in compliance with various laws of the different countries.
- Even when we have enforced SLA’s (Service level agreements), we cannot give any warranty or assurance in relation to the services offered by such third parties companies giving server/ hardware infrastructure.
Thank you and hope our application serves your business requirements in a safe and secure way.
Last updated on: 10th June 2022