Website Peri technologies private limited
Hiring talented minds with passion for FMCG industry
About Peri Technologies: Founded in Sep 2018, Peri technologies private limited is a technology start-up that aims to support Indian businesses in their automation journey by building a portfolio of SAAS software products. Its first product Peri CRM is a Sales Force Automation solution developed for the FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) industry. Our founder Harsh Kohli has 10+ years of business consulting and private equity experience. The company has aggressive expansion plans for the 20-21 financial year where it wants to take its base upto 3000 users.
Office: Peri believes in flexible working environment which is why it has partnered with leading coworking spaces to reside employees anywhere in India based on convenience.
Experience: 4+ years in selling technology products, preferably enterprise solutions like ERP, CRM, HRMS, Business automation solution and more. Experience with SAAS will be an added advantage.
Compensation: INR 4-6 lakhs offered as fixed and variable components in terms of perks, incentives and ESOPs.
Job Role: This is a managerial position with high independence with an opportunity to build a pan-India Sales.
- To lead the 7-step sales cycle including awareness, demo, proposal, negotiation, influencing senior management decision, planning implementation and go-live date between client and Peri’s consultants, till end-user adoption.
- Be a knowledge champion in FMCG Sales force automation software including
- Where market is headed
- Why companies are shifting to automation
- Business benefits
- Competitive landscape
- Read and write blogs and expert views
- Build a robust pipeline to reach company’s annual target
- Attend events and represent Peri on public forums
- Activate affiliates like sales agents, trainers, and opinion leaders
- Setup appointments and conduct first requirements gathering
- Give detailed product demos (in person or virtually)
- Work with marketing team to create highly effective digital content and a great online presence
- Create detailed proposals for the prospects including
- Solutions or “To-Be” map
- Implementation scope with customisations
- Pricing and renewals
- Roles and responsibilities
- Play the auditor role to implementation and tech team during implementations
- Ensure high degree of client satisfaction
- Extensive reading habit including research studies and market reports
- Strong technical writing
- Opening conversation, relationship building and consistently following up
- On-to-go attitude
Get in Touch:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com